The very beautiful platform called Instagram has:
- More than 400 million users.
- Some amazingly diverse content.
- Great support for the visual medium of communication.
- A high brand engagement ranking at 4.21%.
- The quickest reaction time in terms of feedback or comments.
So you simply must put your brand on Instagram and keep a few important tips in mind to market the brand as well.
This is a great way in which you can get into strategic partnerships. Whether you choose to go with paid or unpaid shout outs – you can rest assured that your brand will get more and more traction with each passing day.
Keep it professional
Despite the fact that Instagram is great for posting your pictures, keep your account strictly professional. You want people to follow your business and participate in its success. So:
- Use the right clickable link for your brand – on your profile.
- Invest in original and high quality images of your business or the work that you do.
- Choose your profile picture and title carefully so you remain consistent across all channels.
Hashtags are a hugely popular way in which you can get your brand visible. Some of the best ways in which you can create strong hashtags are:
- Use your brand name.
- Use keywords.
- Talk about your product category.
- You can also use location names.
For instance, if you run a clothing store called “Finery” in Dublin then one of your hashtags could be #DublinFineryClothes. A bit of research to see the other hashtags out there will give you enough thought to create your hashtags too.
Take Brand Image literally
More than anywhere else, the term brand image has to be taken seriously here. Put a lot of thought into the kinds of images you want to use for your brand. Close ups, black and white, jewel tones, evening shots, location specific shots – the list is endless. You have to pick and choose and then stay with the kinds of pictures that will promote your brand. The result of these choices is the instant identification of your brand or your business even without the need to read your descriptions.
Finally, stay interesting. You may have a million interesting images and things to say but if you put them all together on your account, the people – even the most loyal of customers – are going to get overwhelmed and move away. Time your communications and make them interesting. If you are interested in Instagram marketing then you can hire a professional Instagram marketer who will market your product or services and get more business.